Do you want to feel confident everyday?
Do you wish you could dress with intention and clarity (and stop thinking so darn hard about it)?
Do you have an overstuffed closet with six different sizes in it?
Do you feel like your closet is bursting with clothes but you have zero things you love (or even like)?
It’s time to simplify.
By simplifying our closets, we create space in life for what really matters: relationships, side hustles, activism, changing the world. You name it.
I wrote Build a Closet You Love: Buy less, get ready with ease and make time for what matters most just for you.
In this 35+ page PDF workbook you’ll learn how to:
- Stop wasting time and money on blah and start living a life you love
- Define your style and that all-important why
- Learn your shape and how to flatter it
- Find your colors and how they complement you
- How to build a wishlist that helps you shop with intention
- Detox your closet (yeah, I’m the friend who helps you get rid of your college clothes)
- And so much more for $9.89
READY TO BUILD A CLOSET YOU LOVE?